Party Chief/ Technician III
HUNT, a full-service A/E firm is searching for a Party Chief/Technician III in our Binghamton Office.
As a firm, our vision is to build vibrant communities by empowering creativity and partnership. We have accomplished this to date by being an entrusted partner to our clients/communities, providing full-service design that is innovative, practical and community focused. In addition, we offer a family friendly, flexible workplace that aims to encourage long, successful, sustainable careers through a variety of life stages. We are excited to welcome you to apply to this strong culture and hope that your values align with those of the firm, which will further enhance our culture even as we look toward targeted growth opportunities.
HUNT offices are located in Albany, Binghamton, Horseheads, Rochester, Towanda (PA).
The candidate will demonstrate extensive, thorough, and detailed knowledge of current technical standards and survey methodologies. Including: Design, ROW, boundary, construction, photo control, and GPS surveys.
• Will have detailed working knowledge of standard field & office procedures, including field
equipment/instrument operations & field safety/first-aid procedures.
• Will perform & be responsible for electronic data collection, computer processing of field data, survey
computations, field operations, field note reduction, and in-depth preparation/interpretation of plans.
• Will supervise field and office tasks that are performed by other personnel, including the Instrument
Person and/or Rod Person.
• Will also demonstrate awareness of current technical standards and appreciation for surveying ethics and
• Valid Driver License
• A.S., A.A.S., or B.S. in Surveying or Engineering preferred.
• 2+ years of experience in surveying industry required.
• Effective communication skills
• Highly detailed & goal oriented
Benefits package includes holidays, PTO, health insurance, FSA, life insurance, 401(K) plan and continuing education support. HUNT is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Wage Range: $49,920 - $66,560 Per Year. Salary commensurate with experience and talent.