Network Project Manager
HUNT, a full-service A/E firm is searching for a Broadband Network Project Manager.
As a firm, our vision is to build vibrant communities by empowering creativity and partnership. We have accomplished this to date by being an entrusted partner to our clients/communities, providing full-service design that is innovative, practical and community focused. In addition, we offer a family friendly, flexible workplace that aims to encourage long, successful, sustainable careers through a variety of life stages. We are excited to welcome you to apply to this strong culture and hope that your values align with those of the firm, which will further enhance our culture even as we look toward targeted growth opportunities.
HUNT offices are located in Albany, Binghamton, Horseheads, Rochester, Towanda (PA).
Hunt EAS is seeking a qualified outside plant engineer with a specific focus on designing, construction oversight and managing fiber optic networks. Specific experience in Fiber-to-the-Home (FTTH) passive optical networks is preferred. Job responsibilities include consulting with clients to develop a project plan that will provide a clear and concise scope for the project that meets the goals of the project. The successful applicant must also have the technical knowledge of FTTH networks in order to provide design input and oversee third party contractors as the network is built. Knowledge of the construction administration process is a desired. Job Requirements:
• Develop project scopes that meet client needs.
• Provide design oversight of FTTH and other types of fiber optic networks.
• Review FTTH designs for completeness.
• Develop detained project Bill-of-Materials.
• Oversee construction and construction administration activities such as approving submittals, pay
applications, final punch lists, etc.
• Work with third party contractors to schedule and complete work.
• Participate in the pre-project consulting process that determines project feasibility.
Benefits package includes holidays, PTO, health insurance, FSA, life insurance, 401(K) plan and continuing education support.
Wage Range: $80,000-$83,000 Per Year. Salary commensurate with experience and talent.
HUNT is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).