HUNT, a full-service A/E firm, is searching for a Landscape Architect.
As a firm, our vision is to build vibrant communities by empowering creativity and partnership. We have accomplished this to date by being an entrusted partner to our clients/communities, providing full-service design that is innovative, practical and community focused. In addition, we offer a family friendly, flexible workplace that aims to encourage long, successful, sustainable careers through a variety of life stages. We are excited to welcome you to apply to this strong culture and hope that your values align with those of the firm, which will further enhance our culture even as we look toward targeted growth opportunities.
HUNT is seeking a self-motivated, ambitious, and talented design professional to join the Hunt team and be responsible for project designs associated with K-12 schools, College and Universities, mixed-use development, State and local parks in upstate NY. Ideally, a professional with specific experience in turf fields and school designs is a plus.
As a Landscape Architect you will work as part of an interdisciplinary team incorporating physical planning and site-specific design. Tasks will include all aspects of landscape design and construction document production from master planning documentation to detailed site design. This position provides the opportunity for growth and advancement.
• Strong interpersonal, management, organizational and communication skills for working within an interdisciplinary design team environment.
• Ability to undertake project management, planning level projects and detailed site designs.
• Knowledge of plants and ecology.
• Solid technical expertise in AutoCAD, Photoshop, developing hand graphics, and technical writing.
• Proficient in In-Design, Illustrator, Sketch-Up or GIS.
• Must possess a license in Landscape Architecture or have the ability to pursue licensure in the future along with a minimum of 3-5 years relevant work experience.
Benefits package includes holidays, PTO, health insurance, FSA, life insurance, 401(K) plan and continuing education support. HUNT is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Wage Range: $60,000- $74,000 Per Year. Salary commensurate with experience and talent.