HUNT, a full-service A/E firm is searching for an IT Specialist in Horseheads NY.
As a firm, our vision is to build vibrant communities by empowering creativity and partnership. We have accomplished this to date by being an entrusted partner to our clients/communities, providing full-service design that is innovative, practical and community focused. In addition, we offer a family friendly, flexible workplace that aims to encourage long, successful, sustainable careers through a variety of life stages. We are excited to welcome you to apply to this strong culture and hope that your values align with those of the firm, which will further enhance our culture even as we look toward targeted growth opportunities.
HUNT offices are located in Albany, Binghamton, Horseheads, Rochester, Towanda (PA).
IT Specialists maintain and improve the technical systems of a company to ensure all employees have the technology they need to complete their work and the organization’s important files and information remain safe and intact.
IT Specialists Responsibilities/Skills:
• Review diagnostics and assess the functionality and efficiency of systems.
• Implement security measures.
• Monitor security certificates and company compliance of requirements.
• Offer technical support to company staff and troubleshoot computer problems.
• Install and update company software and hardware as needed.
• Anticipate and report the cost of replacing or updating computer items.
• Software and Hardware proficiency: AutoCAD, Access, Powershell, Citrix XenApp, Mitel, Sonicwall, Hyper-
v, VM-ware, Cisco Switch Programming.
• Working knowledge of relevant operating systems, software and programming
• Excellent problem-solving and critical thinking skills
• Keen attention to detail
• Good organization, time management and prioritization
• Efficient troubleshooting abilities
• Effective communication skills, including speaking, writing and active listening.
• Great customer service and interpersonal skills
Benefits package includes holidays, PTO, health insurance, FSA, life insurance, 401(K) plan and continuing education support.
Wage Range: $41,766 - $57, 990 Per Year. Salary commensurate with experience and talent.
HUNT is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).