Instrument Person/ Techncian II
HUNT EAS is seeking an Instrument Person/Technician II.
As a firm, our vision is to build vibrant communities by empowering creativity and partnership. We have accomplished this to date by being an entrusted partner to our clients/communities, providing full-service design that is innovative, practical and community focused. In addition, we offer a family friendly, flexible workplace that aims to encourage long, successful, sustainable careers through a variety of life stages. We are excited to welcome you to apply to this strong culture and hope that your values align with those of the firm, which will further enhance our culture even as we look toward targeted growth opportunities.
HUNT offices are located in Albany, Binghamton, Horseheads, Rochester, Towanda (PA).
The candidate must demonstrate knowledge of current technical standards & survey methodologies, including design, ROW, boundary, construction, photocontrol, and GPS surveys.
• Familiar with taking field notes, reading and preparing maps, and the application of standard field equipment, including electronic data collection & computer processing of field data.
• Detailed working knowledge of related computer hardware & software applications.
• Demonstrate an appreciation for surveying ethics, and awareness of professional association, and current technical standards.
• A.S. or A.A.S. in Surveying or Engineering preferred
• 2+ years of experience in surveying industry preferred
• Effective communication skills
• Highly detailed & goal oriented
Wage Range: $37,440 - $49,920 Per Year. Salary commensurate with experience and talent.
Benefits package includes holidays, PTO, health insurance, FSA, life insurance, 401(K) plan and continuing education support.
HUNT is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).