HUNT, a full-service A/E firm is searching for an Environmental Scientist.
As a firm, our vision is to build vibrant communities by empowering creativity and partnership. We have accomplished this to date by being an entrusted partner to our clients/communities, providing full-service design that is innovative, practical and community focused. In addition, we offer a family friendly, flexible workplace that aims to encourage long, successful, sustainable careers through a variety of life stages. We are excited to welcome you to apply to this strong culture and hope that your values align with those of the firm, which will further enhance our culture even as we look toward targeted growth opportunities.
HUNT offices are located in Albany, Binghamton, Horseheads, Rochester, Towanda (PA).
• A minimum 2-year associate degree and a NYSDOL Asbestos Inspectors License is required. Also, a 40-
hour HAZWOPER certificate is preferred.
• The candidate must have at least 1-5 years of experience as an environmental technician or scientist
including asbestos inspection and screening (report preparation a plus).
• Asbestos project designer and/or project monitoring experience is preferred and experience with
additional environmental capabilities such as Phase I and II Environmental Site Assessments is desirable,
but not required.
Asbestos related job activities include:
• Performing Asbestos Surveys and Sampling.
• Coordinating with Laboratories.
• Assistance with Report Preparation.
Other job activities may include:
• Phase I Site Assessments.
• Groundwater and Soil Sampling.
• Environmental permitting and compliance reviews.
• CAD drafting.
• Data Management and GI.
Benefits package includes holidays, PTO, health insurance, FSA, life insurance, 401(K) plan and continuing education support.
Salary commensurate with experience and talent.
HUNT is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).