Entry Level Site/Civil Engineer
HUNT, a full-service A/E firm is searching for an Entry Level Site /Civil Engineer.
As a firm, our vision is to build vibrant communities by empowering creativity and partnership. We have accomplished this to date by being an entrusted partner to our clients/communities, providing full-service design that is innovative, practical and community focused. In addition, we offer a family friendly, flexible workplace that aims to encourage long, successful, sustainable careers through a variety of life stages. We are excited to welcome you to apply to this strong culture and hope that your values align with those of the firm, which will further enhance our culture even as we look toward targeted growth opportunities.
HUNT offices are located in Albany, Binghamton, Horseheads, Rochester, Towanda (PA).
This new team member will work with a professional engineer to design and detail plans on a variety of important projects, including K-12 schools, Municipal Water and Sewer, Healthcare, Multi-family housing, and University markets. There will be opportunities to engage projects at all stages of design and construction including site feasibility, concept designs, utility engineering, stormwater calculations, permitting, bidding, and construction administration.
A qualified candidate must have:
• Our team offers a hardworking, fast-paced environment, with a focus on high caliber work while balancing
employee work-life relationship over the long term.
• Opportunities for growth within our company are available based on performance, communication skills
and teamwork capabilities.
• Two (2) or more years of experience.
• Strong proficiency with AutoCAD Civil3D.
• Team-oriented "can do" attitude.
• Proficient knowledge in utility sizing.
• Capability of storm water design, site layout, grading and permitting.
• Working to possess an EIT with intention to obtain a PE.
Benefits package includes holidays, PTO, health insurance, FSA, life insurance, 401(K) plan and continuing education support. HUNT is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Wage Range: $49,920 - $62,400 Per Year. Salary commensurate with experience and talent.