AutoCAD Civil 3D Operator
HUNT, a full-service A/E firm, is searching for an AutoCAD Civil 3D Operator.
As a firm, our vision is to build vibrant communities by empowering creativity and partnership. We have accomplished this to date by being an entrusted partner to our clients/communities, providing full-service design that is innovative, practical and community focused. In addition, we offer a family friendly, flexible workplace that aims to encourage long, successful, sustainable careers through a variety of life stages. We are excited to welcome you to apply to this strong culture and hope that your values align with those of the firm, which will further enhance our culture even as we look toward targeted growth opportunities.
HUNT offices are located in Albany, Binghamton, Horseheads, Rochester, Towanda (PA).
HUNT, a full-service A/E firm, is looking for an AutoCAD Civil 3D operator for our Civil Team that is interested in joining a thorough, fast-paced team, with a focus on high caliber work while balancing employee work-life relationships over the long term.
The ideal candidate for the AutoCAD Civil 3D operator will possess the ability to:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Emphasis on the ability to organize and present design information and collaborate with all other
disciplines to create constructible designs.
• Experience in producing contract documents for linear utility projects in both overhead and underground
• The ability to organize sheet sets and produce drawings that comply with our company drafting standards.
• Team and support cross-discipline colleagues per direction of project leads.
• Candidate should be familiar with AutoCAD, MS Excel, Power Point, and Word.
• Minimum of 3 years Civil 3D experience preferred
• Proficient knowledge of Civil 3D features such as Alignments, Profiles, Grading, Pipe Networks, Plan
Production Tools, Data Shortcuts, Sheet Set Manager, Project Templates, XREF.
Benefits package includes holidays, PTO, health insurance, FSA, life insurance, 401(K) plan and continuing education support. HUNT is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Wage Range: $52,000 - $54,080 Per Year. Salary commensurate with experience and talent.