Architect/ Project Manager
HUNT, a full-service A/E firm is searching for an Architect / Project Manager in our Horseheads, Binghamton, Rochester, & Towanda (PA) Offices.
As a firm, our vision is to build vibrant communities by empowering creativity and partnership. We have accomplished this by being an entrusted partner to our clients/communities, providing full-service design that is innovative, practical and community focused. In addition, we offer a family friendly, flexible workplace that aims to encourage long, successful, sustainable careers through a variety of life stages. We are excited to welcome you to apply to this strong culture and hope that your values align with those of the firm, which will further enhance our culture even as we look toward targeted growth opportunities.
HUNT offices are located in Albany, Binghamton, Horseheads, Rochester, Towanda (PA).
HUNT is seeking an experienced Architect / Project Manager to work directly to formulate the architectural design and coordinate the engineering design of education and public projects in communities across Upstate NY and PA. This role will require strong organizational & communication skills. Interaction with clients and the ability to take responsibility for the design direction of renovation/addition/new construction projects is expected. Opportunities for advancement and increased management of projects available based on demonstrated capabilities.
The ideal candidate for the Architect / Project manager position will possess:
• 5 Plus years of experience with 2 Plus years of experience managing projects
• Bachelor’s degree in architecture required.
• Active board licensure required.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Extremely proficient with Revit.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
• Excellent problem-solving, negotiation and consultation skills.
• Ability to translate client ideas into visual and/or tangible references such as drawings or models.
• Ability to lead and manage a project from inception through construction completion, manage the coordination, production, and financial aspects of the project.
• Relevant experience in K-12 School or Multi-Family Housing design preferred.
Benefits package includes holidays, PTO, health insurance, FSA, life insurance, 401(K) plan and continuing education support. HUNT is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Salary Range: $68,000.00 to $80,000.00 per year. Salary commensurate with experience and talent.